Monday, June 21, 2010

Just add ink - colour challenge #22


This weeks Just Add Ink challenge was to use this fantastic colour combination.

I don't have any Rich razzleberry so once again I called on my friend Kim for her stamp pad. While surfing You Tube I found this great tutorial to make pansies with the butterfly punch. They used water but I decided to use the ink and alcohol technique, you can find this tutorial on Chantell's blog. Because I didn't have any rich razzleberry I mixed Elegant eggplant, Rose red and regal rose re inkers to get as close to rich razzleberry as I could.

I used my new Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set for the background and words. Any way I hope you like it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pansies are beautiful. Well done.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pansies and design Nadine!

Anonymous said...

Very clever Nadine. I love your lay-out too. Chantell

AJ said...

Beautiful effect, this is such a sweet card.

Unknown said...

these pansies turned out beautiful!!

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful pansies! They're so sweet!